1. Click on Contracts via the Hamburger Menu at the top left.
2. Search for a consignor via contract # or by last name.
3. Highlight the consignor by clicking on it and then click on Inventory/Reporting at the top.
4. The default view is Inventory Selling - current inventory selling in the store.
5. The next drop down menu option is Inventory Batched (Unpaid) - these are items that have sold but haven't been posted yet from within a sales batch.
6. Inventory Sold (Unpaid) - Sold inventory that has posted to a consignor's account but hasn't been paid out.
7. Inventory Sold (Paid) - Historical inventory items that have sold and been paid on the account.
8. Take-In Inventory (Processing) - inventory that has has been created in a Take-In but has not been posted to Inventory yet and thus not yet for sale.
9. Take-In Historical - Reprint or send Take-In Receipts for consignors and to see what items were posted for a particular Take-In.