For items that were not created in Rose, you can still track the sale of those items with Rose. To do this you just need the numeric account # for the consignor's account.
1. Get started quickly by providing Consignor Connect with a spreadsheet of your consignor account #'s with names. Once these are imported, consignment sales within Square can be tracked.
2. Create Categories in Rose that match your top selling items/categories.
3. Create a modifier with the Square dashboard. See the video below.
4. Create buttons that will allow for variably pricing of items in the point of sale app on the iPad. Go here to see how: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5404-create-and-manage-items-with-square-point-of-sale. Attach your top selling items to the categories in Square that you created within Rose and check the modifier you created earlier in step 3.
5. Don't setup prices for these items/buttons you are creating as they will be variably priced.
6. Now, when you sell an item at the register that isn't barcoded and isn't in Rose, you can track that sale and payout your consignors through Rose.
7. Add the consignor account # (contract #) or the SKU into the Note field. Within the Sales Batch, Rose will attach that sale to the consignor # entered and post the sale when you are ready to do so.