Rose supported labels include Dymo 30334 (default), 30332 (small), 30299 (jewelry-prints duplicate).
- Obtain the drivers for the Dymo 450 from dymo.com. -----> Support ----> Downloads:Software, Drivers & User Guides -----> Click on the Windows Download
- After the download has finished, open it and run the install wizard.
- Follow the Dymo install prompts.
- After the Dymo installation is complete, you can then plug the printer into your computer. Doing so before the software is completely installed will require that you remove the printer from the Windows Devices and Printers screen, then add the printer back in by plugging it in.
- Go to Windows Settings via the Windows panel icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on Settings ----> Devices ----> Printers & Scanners.
- Click on the Dymo Labelwriter 450 ----> Manage ----> Printer Properties
- If you have more than one Labelwriter 450, rename the printers here (Front label printer or Back Room label printer, etc). Renaming them will help you select the correct one when using our Kloudprint server.
- If you renamed the printer, go back one screen and click on Printer Preferences.
- Click Advanced ----> Paper size ----> select 30334 2-1/4in x 1-1/4in.
- Click OK.
- The default paper (label) size will (30334) never change, regardless of the label size you print on within Rose.
- If you want to print on a different label than the default label (30334), you will have to save the item in Rose on a small label or jewelry label.
* For Troubleshooting purposes, please use Chrome for your browser as we can guarantee compatibility with Chrome.