1. Change your password after you login to Rose for the first time.
2. Go to User Maintenence within the Hamburger Menu.
3. Highlight the user and click the Alter button (see below).
4. Click Make Changes to edit user restrictions, update password etc.
5. To create a new user click the Create button and then click Make Changes.
6. Enter the full name and user name for the new user.
7. Enter the password for the new user. Be careful here as we don't offer a double check on your data entry.
8. Select the User.Level for the new user. Admin defaults to complete access. Manager has somewhat restricted access and so on. You can always add or remove privileges by checking or unchecking them.
9. To change the days they have access check or uncheck (turn off) days to limit use of Rose to certain days.
10. Using military time, adjust the time a user has access to Rose. 00:00_ to 00:00_ ensures a user has 24 hour access to Rose. To limit access to Rose within business hours, enter the start time and end time, for example: 10:00_ to 18:30_ for 10am to 6:30pm.
11. It may also be important to limit which modules a user has access to within Rose. For example, you may want to limit someone's access to the Sales module where sales batches are edited posted and where item sales can be made that don't pass through Square (See Single Entry button at top). You can limit what modules and Dashboard cards users can use by unchecking them within User Administration and clicking save changes. Watch the video below to learn how about User Administration.
12. When finished editing or adding a user, make sure to click Save changes.