- Search for the contract within the Contract Screen by last name or contract #.
- Highlight the account and click on Transactions at the top of the screen.
- This screen shows you all activity on the account like payouts, adjustments, and fees.
- Select how you want to adjust an account - Charge, Fee, Refund, Adjust Account Balance-Use with Caution.
- Charge and Fee both subtract from the amount due to a consignor.
- Refund increases the amount due to a consignor.
- Example uses for adjusting a consignor's account: assessing Take-In Fees, rent, incorrect payout amounts, incorrectly price item, or adding an existing balance due, etc.
- Adjustments in this screen are not affected by a consignors %. These adjustments are absolute.
- Make sure to select your location and then submit the transaction. You can see the adjustment by clicking on payout at the top and looking at their account activity.
Note: The place to make adjustments to items sold, incorrect price, changes to their split % etc, should be made within a sales batch BEFORE posting. In the instance where this was missed, the transaction screen lets you make adjustments to consignor's balances due.