- Search for the contract within the Contract Screen by last name or contract #.
- Highlight the account and click on Transactions at the top of the screen.
- This screen shows you all activity on the account like payouts, adjustments, and fees.
- Select how you want to adjust an account - Charge, Fee, Refund, Adjust Account Balance-Use with Caution.
- Charge and Fee both subtract from the amount due to a consignor.
- Refund increases the amount due to a consignor.
- Example uses for adjusting a consignor's account: assessing Take-In Fees, rent, incorrect payout amounts, incorrectly price item, or adding an existing balance due, etc.
- Adjustments in this screen are not affected by a consignors %. These adjustments are absolute.
- Make sure to select your location and select your transaction date so that it falls WITHIN your upcoming payout range and then submit the transaction. You can see the adjustment by clicking on payout at the top and looking at their account activity.
Note: The place to make adjustments to items sold, incorrect price, changes to their split % etc, should be made within a sales batch BEFORE posting. In the instance where this was missed, the transaction screen lets you make adjustments to consignor's balances due.