Kloudprint allows you to print labels to your PC connected Dymo Labelwriter 450 from ANY device - Chromebook, tablet or mobile phone and lets you print multiple labels at once via the Contract Inventory/Reporting Screen and the Take-In Screen.
Contact Support for login details, download link and support for installing Kloundprint on your PC.
*Kloudprint must be installed on the Windows PC or Mac that your Dymo 450 is attached to.
Windows Installation Instructions
- Click on the downloaded file - Kloudprint 4.18.7.exe
- You'll see a popup - "Windows protected your PC"
- Click on "more info" and then click on "Run anyway".
- Click "Yes" that you want to alter your PC.
- Click on "Accept the agreement" and then click "Next".
- Click "Next" again.
- Click "Next" again and select "create desktop shortcut".
- Leave unchecked "Install Kloudprint as a Windows Service"
- Let the install wizard finish.
- Click "Next" to launch Kloudprint.
- In the popup box that loads after launching, enter your login with the credentials provided to you and click Sign In.
- If your printer(s) ever disappear in the remote printer selection box, Windows may have killed the remote print service. Double click on the Kloudprint icon on your dashboard or in your app drawer to restart the print node in Windows.
Mac Installation Instructions
- Download the file.
- Open the file after it has finished downloading.
- Disregard the warning and open/install the Kloudprint software.
- Once the installation is complete, make sure to fill out the login details for Kloudprint and click Sign In.
- After logging in. Open Kloudprint again in the System Tray at the top of your Mac. Click on the columns next to the printer and enter 2.25 into the width column and 1.25 into the height column.
Moving forward use the "Remote Print" button that now visible in the Rose print preview screen. To print localling you can continue to use click the regular printer icon in Rose's print preview screen to print using the local print preview screen in your OS.