No, you can enter sales manually via the Sales Screen within Rose.
1. Navigate to the Sales Module within the Hamburger Menu
2. Click on Sales within the menu.
3. At the top click on Single Entry.
4. From here, you can enter sales items one at a time and those sales will automatically post to consignor accounts. Requirements: Contract # for the account the sale is posting to, the category, price and qty. Enter the description into the Note field.
5. If it's an item you've already inventoried, you can click the red Search Contract/SKU button and search for the SKU. When you find the SKU, click copy to then edit and post the sale.