Features of the Consignor/Vendor Portal
- View balance due and sold items since the last sales batch was posted.
- Visibility to selling inventory and sold but unpaid items in "My Items".
- View/print old payout receipts and change their contact info in the "My Account" section.
- If they are set to "vendor" in their contract, they can edit and add inventory from the Portal. (See below to turn this on).
- View adjustments to the account like fees, rent and payouts in the "My Account" section under "Transactions".
If you are interested in the portal, please contact email@example.com.
Consignors/vendors can login to the portal with their name and their password is their account/contract number.
If you'd like consignors/vendors to be able to add/edit inventory, you can turn that on by making them a vendor in the Contract screen. Open their contract by clicking the alter button. Click on "make changes" and then scroll to where you see "sales split %". Next to that field is a check box labeled vendor account. Check that box and click "save changes". This will allow them to add and edit inventory in the portal.
Only do this if your vendors need to be able to edit and add inventory. You may need to help them print labels.
Label Printing Requirements:
- Chrome browser via PC or Mac
- Avery Presta 94103 Square label (1 in. x 1 in.)
- Margins must be set to "None"
- Scaling set to Custom "100"
- Paper size should be set to "Letter".
Other label sizes and printers will be added in the coming weeks.