To add sales to a consignor's or vendor's account without going through Square or to record a Square sale not recognized by Rose:
1. Navigate to the Sales Module within the Hamburger Menu.
2. Click on Sales within the menu.
3. At the top click on Single Entry.
4. From here, you can enter sales items one at a time and those sales will automatically post to consignor accounts. Requirements: Contract # for the account the sale is posting to, the category, price and qty. Enter the description into the Note field.
5. If it's an item you've already inventoried in Rose, you can click the red Search Contract/SKU button and search for the SKU. When you find the SKU, click copy to then edit and post the sale.
6. You can also use the date picker field to select a sold date to attach to the item sale. Otherwise, the sale date will to default to the current date.