- Verify your connected to the internet and your speed is good. Google "speed test" for a quick no hassle test of your internet speed.
- Make sure your computer isn't running slow. Have you restarted your computer recently?
- Are you running out of hard drive space? Is Windows installing updates automatically? Make sure Windows has plenty of disk space. If you are running low, your computer's performance will suffer.
- Does your computer have less than 4GB of RAM? Browsers use a lot of RAM, especially Chrome. You may want to try Firefox or Slim Browser. For troubleshooting purposes, we only provide support on Chrome currently.
- Clear your browser cache.
Still need help with Rose?
Schedule a free technical support appointment.